Sharing Something I Wrote!!!

 Hi Blog!

Yesterday I said I would share something I had written, so here it goes...

What it Means to be Home...- By Zabrina Osborne

A normal girl sitting on a bench, that’s the basis of this story. An ordinary girl sitting on the bench.

She sits watching people rush by, and a small breeze sifts through her hair. The town square is always busier as it gets later in the year, and the icy cold chill was attacking her hands like a beaver breaking ground on a new home. She is clasping her phone waiting for it to vibrate just to make her feel less lonely and more connected to the world. Every person that passes makes her feel more insecure and sends her brain into a frenzy of anxious thoughts.

She checks her phone, ‘NO NOTIFICATIONS’

As always it was empty. Everyone else is enwrapped in their own life, happy.

She swept her wild red hair behind her ear to control it but it blew straight out again. The dull evening light cast a cool blur over her which created shadows that seemed to dance in the crevices and curves of her face.

She suddenly awoke from her chaotic daydream as a single droplet of rain fell to her cheek, leaving behind a burning, frosty tingle which steals her attention for a while.

She looks down at her watch. Her eyes focus on her tiny reflection of her pale winter crisp skin, her marbled green eyes, and her strong eyebrows which framed her face perfectly. The second-hand ticks, she realises her bus comes soon, as she rises to her feet her muscles contract leading her to stumble back onto the bench. She pauses and composes herself, her cheeks blush in embarrassment but she swiftly strides away leaving her uneasiness behind her.

From the outside, she looks very put together, smart, equipped. However inside she is cracking quickly and her drywall is exploding with streams as tears roll down her face blending in with the now pouring rain.

.... Ahhhhh that just made me so nervous to put that in. 

Honestly, I know it's not amazing but like I wrote yesterday I try my best.

This is one of my posts today... the other is going to be related to the After book series so I hope you enjoy that.

For now, I'm signing off.

Zabrina :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happier times :)... or maybe not

My Brain Works in Funny Ways :(

Lets talk...